Printer on outer walls and house materials


We have two types of printers for outer walls. One is shuttle and the other is single pass type. The former one is called Kenzai-Jet Pro and the later one is Kenzai-Jet Super Pro. Kenzai means house material in Japanese. These machines are sold with special ink that can be used in outside.

We also have printers for interior house materials like MDF(Medium Density Fiberboard) and particle board. For the use, special ink also primer and top coat material are necessary. We will totally supply.